Pediatric Home Care Nurse
Location: Ashtabula, OH; Cleveland, OH; Lakewood, OH; Lorain County, OH; Mentor, OH; Summit County, OH; Westlake, OH
This is a (4) 10 hour a week position.
It does require Oncall also. We cover a large service area in Northeast Ohio.
JOIN US IN MAKING THE MOST OF EVERY DAY!
Hospice of The Western Reserve operates in celebration of the individual worth of each life, we strive to relieve suffering, enhance comfort, promote quality of life, foster choice in end-of-life care and support effective grieving.
· We believe that our success starts with our greatest asset: OUR EMPLOYEES!
· We live our shared core values in everything we do:
COMPASSION. EXCELLENCE. EQUALITY. INTEGRITY. SERVICE. STEWARDSHIP.
· We have a passion for purpose driven work! Do you?
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Learn more about us at https://hospicewr.org
· Assess physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of the patient and family.
· Monitor and evaluate pain and symptoms and provide information and assistance to the patient and family to manage those problems.
· Serves as liaison to the patient’s physician(s) when needed; provide information to the physician based on knowledge relating to the patient’s needs.
· Provide emotional support to the patient and family.
· Refer and follow up patients and/or family members to other services when appropriate.
· Provide instruction (health teaching) to the patient and family as related to home care.
· Licensed RN in State of Ohio
· BS or equivalent experience
· Experience preferred in pain and symptom management, oncology, public health, mental health
Experience in pediatrics and knowledge regarding normal growth and development, pediatric assessment skills and pharmacology
Click here to apply.
Back to job listings
About Hospice of the Western Reserve
Hospice of the Western Reserve provides palliative end-of-life care, caregiver support, and bereavement services throughout Northern Ohio. In celebration of the individual worth of each life, we strive to relieve suffering, enhance comfort, promote quality of life, foster choice in end-of-life care and support effective grieving.