Fairview Park, OH
General Responsibility: Under general direction, assists in the maintenance and organization of the front desk of a building or office site. Greets and directs visitors, in person or on the telephone. Provides information and assistance to the general public, contracted providers, staff, patients and their families in a friendly, caring and professional manner.
• Welcomes and greets all visitors entering the building and or office; maintains visitor registry monitors access to the building by ensuring established procedures are followed at all times
• Ensures all visitors are appropriately directed and escorted in the building/office per established procedures; escorts visitors to the waiting area and ensures their needs are met while waiting.
• Responds to all visitor inquiries for assistance; provides overview of hospice services to individuals inquiring via telephone or in person; directs and coordinates deliveries and pickups of U.S. mail, interoffice courier and vendors.
• Answers phone calls in a professional, service excellence manner; triages calls and transfers callers when appropriate; takes messages and distributes when needed.
• Maintains the reception area in a neat, organized and professional manner at all times and according to established agency standards.
• Assists in the continuous development and improvement of written guidelines and procedures for the receptionist function; works collaboratively with all staff and teams to ensure ideal patient care.
• Depending on assignment, performs miscellaneous clerical, distribution of mail, word processing and data entry to include scanning of documents, maintain office forms and supplies, running reports for team leaders, communicating between office staff, team leaders, CFC and centralized medical records coordinators, handling of death certificates; may assist in processing of donations, payments and employment applications as assigned.
Click here to apply
Back to job listings
About Hospice of the Western Reserve
Hospice of the Western Reserve provides palliative end-of-life care, caregiver support, and bereavement services throughout Northern Ohio. In celebration of the individual worth of each life, we strive to relieve suffering, enhance comfort, promote quality of life, foster choice in end-of-life care and support effective grieving.